I was born and raised in the lower mainland. After living in the tri-cities area for several years, I decided it was time to spread my wings. I have lived in New Westminster, Burnaby, Vancouver and even a short stint in Williams Lake and Victoria. Eventually I settled in the community of Pitt Meadows/Maple Ridge. I have lived in the area for the past 20 years and know it like the back of my hand.
After high school I took marketing and business at Langara College. I then went on to have a successful career in sales and marketing for more than 10 years. Once becoming a homeowner I realized my desire to make my house a home and went back to the classroom to become a certified Interior Decorator.
Upon returning to the workforce, after taking some time to raise my two children, I took a marketing /event coordination position with a large commercial development in New Westminster. It was there I realized my passion for real estate. So off to UBC Sauder School of Business I went to make my dream a reality.
Today I promise to temper the excitement and nervousness of buying or selling your home with professionalism and unparalleled service. Having bought and sold my own property 7 times, I understand the importance of getting the job done right!
• 2014 - 2018: REBGV President’s Club Award (Top 1% of all agents at Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board)
• 2014 - 2018: Keller Williams Top Achievement Award
• 2014 - 2018: Keller Williams Top Sales Team Award
• 2014 - 2018: Keller Williams Top Listing Team Award
• 2013: Keller Williams Rookie of the Year Award
• 2013: Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver Rookie of the Year
• 2013 - 2018: MLS Medallion Winner – TOP 10% of all Agents in Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board
• 2003 - 2008: Fundraising Coordinator - Christmas Hamper Society- Friends In Need Food Bank- Blanket Drive- Coats for Kids - Tsunami Relief
• 2003 - 2008: Parent Advisory Council Treasurer & President
• 2006 - 2008: School District 42 (Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows) DPAC Representative
• 2004 - 2008: Ridge Meadows Minor Hockey Association Volunteer & Team Manager
• 2007 - 2009: Fundraised & organized installation of new playground at local inner-city school
• 2009 - 2012: CNW Travel & Tourism Marketing Committee Member
• 2011 - 2012: CNW Travel & Tourism Board Member
• 2009 - 2012: CNW Arts & Culture Committee Member
I am an experienced graphic designer, marketing director and creative thinker focused on conceptualization, branding, strategy and execution. For more than 30 years, I’ve been working with some of the world’s most recognized companies on enhancing their visual image and communications. I provide tailored services, creating custom designs and business solutions that maximize the clients products, brand and image. My understanding for the clients needs, allows me to translate their ideas into effective visual solutions.
I've had the privilege of working with some great companies such as IBM, RE/MAX, Seagate, Crystal Decisions, Stormtech and many more. My design sensibilities are heavily inspired by my deep admiration for typography and layout, while my focus on usability and readability draws direction from my print design background.
• Professional Photography
• Professional Videography
• Post cards
• Feature Sheets
© 2021 Ramirez Real Estate. © Each Keller Williams Office is Independently Owned and Operated. *Personal Real Estate Corporation