Our combination of skill, experience, and technology ensures that we can sell your home for the highest possible price in the shortest period of time. We have all the necessary tools to meet the demands of a highly competitive and modern market.
• Professional photos and videos of your home to showcase in the best possible way.
• Launching your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) System.
• Staging and cosmetically enhancing your property to assist in getting it sold for the highest price.
• Aggressively marketing your property through our proven and highly effective market networks.
• Negotiating with buyers to maximize the equity you walk away with.
You can call us at any time for advice with no obligation or pressure of any kind - we would love to be of assistance.
Our online marketing system allows us to make information accessible 24-hours a day as well as respond directly to each prospective buyer. From our website, prospective buyers have immediate access to the most current information about your home - 24 hours a day! At the same time, our Personal Home Search feature will e-mail your listing to every prospective buyer in our database who is looking for criteria that matches your home.
We take advantage of the major social media platforms:
• YouTube - extended video of your home.
• Facebook - regular posts to our audience.
• Instagram - regular posts to our audience.
• Email marketing - geared towards local realtors who may have a client interested in your home.
As soon as you list your home with us, we will enter your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database. This provides other agents with immediate access to your property information, and also includes your property in all the MLS magazines and newspapers in the area. We also regularly send out direct mailing pieces to potential buyers.
When you think about it, there are several other homes in your area that are currently for sale and competing with your home. We will help you price your home competitively to attract qualified buyers by generating a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) report, which will show you a range of prices being paid for homes in your area. You can also complete our online form to get a feel for your home's market value.
• Does it need a new coat of paint (either because the old paint is obviously cracked or faded, or because of an uncommon choice in color that might turn off prospective buyers)?
• If a house with a yard, is the lawn and landscaping attractive and well-kept?
• If it is a condo, you can’t do much about the building, but is the front door (and balcony, if there is one) appealing?
• Are the windows and doors attractive and in good condition?
• Are the roof (and the gutters) in good condition?
• Is the grass nicely cut, are the hedges trimmed, are the leaves swept up? Are all toys put away such as bikes, scooters, etc.?
• Are the interior paints and finishes in good condition (recently updated), or do they need to be freshened up? This is one area with the best ratio of least expensive to most desired. For a minimal investment, you could possibly make or break a sale by having your home look well-kept and inviting.
• Are the appliances in good working order and of recent vintage?
• Are the plumbing and electrical systems in good condition? Are they fully functional?
• Are the carpets or other floor coverings clean and in good condition? Like the paint, are they attractive and well-kept? Floor coverings are worth paying for so that your home makes a good impression.
• Are the sealants (sink, shower, tub, windows) in good condition?
• Are all light fixtures working properly, and is there good lighting in each room so that prospective buyers won’t think you’re hiding something?